- Our Commitment to Privacy
- Your privacy is important to us. We understand how important the privacy can be, especially when it is related to sexuality. While we are taking all reasonable precautions to protect your privacy, it cannot possibly be protected unless you are very careful yourself. For example, if you will post your name and address to one of the public forums or any other public area of the site (including 'public' profile), we will not be able to protect your privacy. Therefore, to avoid risks, we encourage you not to enter any personal information on our site, with only three exceptions: first, we will ask you to fill "age verification" form; second, we will ask your e-mail address (which you can get from free webmail provider, such as Yahoo or GMail); third, when subscribing to the site services, third-party payment processing provider will need your credit card information (and/or other payment information) to complete the purchase.
- The Information We Collect
- When you're entering our site, you will be asked to fill in age verification form, and we collect your confirmation that you are over 21 years old, your signature, your IP address, and date/time of signing the form.
When you register on our site, you may be asked to enter your e-mail address. All the other information (including information about appearance and sexual preferences) is optional, and in addition it is not expected to be accurate (for example, it can represent your fantasies); you still need to provide accurate payment information to our payment processors to obtain benefits of paid membership.
To process orders to subscribe to the site, we use third-party payment processors. Our site neither receives nor stores your credit card or banking account information. Please refer to privacy policies of respective payment processors for information about their handling of your credit card and other payment information. We do not ask our users to enter credit card information on our site, however you will need to enter it on a third-party payment processor site to purchase a paid membership.
- If you have subscribed to receive our promotional newsletter, we will send you promotional offers to the e-mail you have specified. We will never share your e-mail with third parties for marketing purposes, and will never send you promotional e-mails more often then once per two weeks. You will be able to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We also offer an opportunity to opt-out of certain communications on "My Account" -> "Preferences" page, or you may contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by writing to:
FG Internet Media 1064 Budapest Vorosmarty u. 73 Hungaryto unsubscribe.
- How Do We Use Your Information
- We use information in your age verification form only to ensure that minors are not allowed to enter the site, and to comply with certain regulations.
We use your e-mail address to identify you when you are logging in and when you are e-mailing to support, and to contact you when we need to do it in relation with any of your actions on the site (for example, in response to another user complaint about your forum post or in case of credit card fraud suspicion). Your e-mail will not be shown to the other site users, and will never be shared with third parties for marketing purposes. All the other information (including information about appearance and sexual preferences) will be used to provide you with certain services (such as customizing your experience when generating The Game or in online Game simulator).
Important: If you have marked your profile as 'public', information from your profile will be accessible to the other users of the site to enable you to communicate with them. We do not recommend including any personal information in your profiles, whether being public or private.
If you have subscribed to receive our promotional newsletter, we will use your e-mail address as described above in 'Newsletters' section.
- How Do We Protect Your Information?
- We provide sophisticated login system protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure integrity of our servers and your information, because of potential sensitivity of the issues related to our site, we recommend that you refrain from entering any personal information into our site, with the only three exceptions outlined above.
- Passive Information Collection
- When you visit our site and use our services, some information is automatically collected, including URL you are accessing, your computer IP address, and some of HTTP headers sent by your browser with page requests (like "User-Agent" and "Referrer" HTTP headers).
- Third Parties
- We never share your personally identifiable information (including e-mail) with the third parties (except for "Special Cases" below). We reserve the right to use and share aggregate information which cannot be used to identify you (such as "number of registered users from certain country").
- Updating/Accessing/Amending/Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
- If your personal information changes including your email, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update it on one of "My Account" pages, or to correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
- Special Cases
- It is our policy not to use or share the personal information in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, we may disclose personal information, or information regarding your use of the Services or Web sites accessible through our Services, if, in our sole discretion, it is necessary for one of the following purposes:
- To satisfy any laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information;
- To disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms and Conditions or other user policies;
- To operate our Services properly;
- To protect ourselves, our Members, and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed, is suspected, or if we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
- We will always cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and others seeking information about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
- Data Retention
- We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you services, or as needed for dispute resolution purposes. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services please contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use only enough of your information as we deem necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Please note that forum posts, e-mails and private messages are not covered by this "Data Retention" clause and we reserve the right to retain and continue using them even if your account has been cancelled.
- Revisions to this Policy
- We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. If we decide to materially change our privacy or email practices, we will post those changes to this privacy statement and/or and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. If we change how we use your personally identifiable information, we will notify you here and/or by email.
You should periodically check for any modifications of this Policy by re-visiting this web page and refreshing the page. Note that you may need to hold down the "shift" key (or "Ctrl" key depending on your browser) when clicking your browser's Refresh button to ensure that you are not loading a cached copy of the page. You should note the date of last revision to this Policy, which appears at the top of this Policy. If the "last modified" date remains unchanged after You have properly refreshed the page, You may presume that no changes have been made since the last reading of the Policy. A changed "last modified" date indicates that this Policy has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting. By continuing to use the Site or Services after any edited or updated version of this Policy has been posted, You agree to the terms in the edited or updated Policy. If You do not agree with the Policy, then You must immediately cease accessing or using the Site or Services.
- Contact Us
Alternatively, you can contact us via postal mail:
FG Internet Media 1064 Budapest Vorosmarty u. 73 Hungary